Show HN: Time-tracker that helps me with context switches and documentation https://ift.tt/Yxa2yOi

Show HN: Time-tracker that helps me with context switches and documentation Hi HN! I was feeling incredibly frustrated with my struggles in context-switching and writing documentation, so I decided to take action and find a solution. I wrote a simple tool for Alfred and Raycast that helps me be more mindful when switching between tasks, which can even prevent some of those switches. Plus, I can jot down quick notes on each task as I go, making it easier to document everything once I’m finished. This tool is really simple with only 5 commands - tsr, tsn, tsl, tsv, tse tsr writes a new record tsn writes a new note tsl shows you the current task tsv builds a static html page displaying a single timeline of the tasks and notes tse opens the directory where records are stored for easy manual editing TSR stores your data as simple csv files in ~/tsr, making it super easy to integrate with other tools or perform your own custom analysis and visualisation magic. The built-in tsv timeline visualisation is rather simple and doesn’t do any analysis (for now at least). It depends solely on Python3 and works offline. I encourage you to check the python scripts to see how simple they are and potentially adapt them to your own needs. Let me know what you think! https://ift.tt/wuAYj3L March 28, 2023 at 01:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

पहली पत्नी का आरोप, पति दूसरी पत्नियों को देता है ज्यादा समय, जानें क्या है पूरा मामला

Show HN: Harmonized Data Platform https://ift.tt/IVYlDaQ

तेलंगाना चुनाव: पूर्व विधायक राज गोपाल रेड्डी ने भाजपा छोड़ी, कांग्रेस में लौटेंगे